Talk to Us about Your Food Allergies and Diet Needs!
We take pride in sourcing wholesome ingredients, preparing recipes accurately and providing nutritional analysis and ingredient statements through our online menus and nutrition calculator. We are all passionate about serving students. From general manager to front line servers, we work diligently to address students’ specific needs, especially those with food allergies, Celiac disease, or special diet needs.
Here are some things we have done to make our environment more allergy conscious:
- We have made our cooking process "from scratch" in order to control ingredients in recipes.
- We have put ALL staff through gluten free training.
- We have made recipe and procurement changes to make recipes which normally contain gluten permanently gluten free including:
- Alfredo Sauce
-7 out of 8 salad dressings
- We have incorporated permanent Gluten Free options of multiple varieties, and some cases changed entire menus to ALL gluten free at the following locations:
- We meet one on one with individuals with special needs diets to inform them AND ourselves on the specific needs of their diets and commit to either adding options or in many cases creating a special plate contoured to their diet by a certified chef at their request 3 times daily
- We have made the campus entirely nut free with the exception of catering which has nuts locked in a cage, only accessible only by the Director and Executive Chef.
We find a team approach led by you, our educated consumer, is the best preparation for a safe school year free of allergic reactions. We want to meet one-on-one with all of our customers who have individual dining needs to ensure that your dining experience is safe, delicious, and social. If you have a special diet or food allergy, contact our main office to schedule a one on one consultation or walk-through at the Lair (310) 338-2977.