Frequently Asked Questions
We are delighted to see students increasingly look to incorporate plant-based options into their meals for health and to positively impact the environment. Plant-based offerings are available at all campus restaurants. In the Lair, a daily rotation of meal items is featured. By 2025, we plan to have 33% of our menu items be plant-based.
Our seasonal menus will continue to feature new vegan and vegetarian options.
For students looking for additional guidance or medical dietary needs, please reach out to Claudia Ramirez (Claudia.firstname.lastname@example.org).
LMU Dining Services continue to seek ways to broaden the availability of food items for students who follow diets specific to their religious beliefs. During Ramadan, LMU provides prepared meals for purchase in our Lair grab-and-go section. This spring, halal chicken will be used exclusively at our grill station. Shelf-stable Kosher meals are also now available in all Grid stores.
Health regulations for restaurants in Los Angeles are very strict and cover all facets of the operation to ensure safe and quality services.
All Simply to-go items are sourced from a local vendor and we receive shipments four times per week.
At LMU Dining, we love feedback!
Help us help you by:
- Contacting one of our managers -in-person orvirtually. There are always managers on duty. Contact information for our managers is also available here: https://lmudining.sodexomyway.com/contact
- Student Culinary Council – Monthly meetings of students with a focus on identifying areas for improvements and needs to enhance the student experience.
- Community Advisory Committee (CAC) meetings - Sponsored by the Resident Hall Association, these monthly meetings providea great opportunity for students to voice concerns and share feedback about all campus services, including dining.
- Social Media – message us on Instagram:@lmudining
- Student Ambassadors – We have student interns who regularly table at the Lairthatcan answer many of the questions you have.
Natural– Fresh smoothies, juices, yogurt bowls, and savory toast that is made to order.
Simply– Allergen friendly entrees free from peanut, tree nut, soy, shellfish, egg, milk, gluten and wheat.
Hearth– Weekly rotating pizza selection using fresh local produce and vegan alternatives.
Salad bar– A colorful, nutrient-dense, array of fresh produce and house-made salads.
Soup – A daily selection of made-from-scratch soups with a daily vegan option.
Deli– Our made-to-order sandwiches features high quality Boar's Head Deli products and wraps served with house-made potato chips.
Omelet– Cooked to order at every meal with a choice of cage-free eggs or JUST Egg, a plant-based alternative.
Global – Daily rotating menus, highlighting ingredients and flavors from around the world.
Bakery– Fresh baked goods from Homeboy Bakeries
- Crimson Lion –Full-service restaurant inUniversity Hall. Open for lunch periods and available via Grubhub in the evening
- Kikka Sushi - Fresh rolled sushi, poke bowls, and Teriyaki bowls
- Iggy’s Café – All day breakfast, sandwiches, salads, grilled cheeses, and falafel wraps
- Qdoba – National brand serving a wide array of Mexican eats (taco bowls, salads, burritos,etc)
- LA Blvd – Featuring a daily rotation of meals prepared and served by local restaurants
- Einstein Bagels –National brand serving bagels, soups, and salads
- Starbucks Café at the Library- Hotand cold Starbucks specialty beverages, snacks and sandwiches.